Some companies want as-needed consulting while others are interested in fixing or updating their online presence, which could include content marketing, social media strategy, community management, and email marketing.
At the end of the day, we want to package a smart digital marketing strategy that complements your overall business goals and grows your online presence.
An outside-in audit is required to help determine where your brand stands in the online space. We review the following and I help you figure out:
- where you stand in the social space
- where your competitors stand
- what to measure
- what to monitor
- where to focus
- what to focus on
We’ll deliver the report so you have a benchmark to measure your activities moving forward.
This can be set up as short-term or long-term consulting, depending on how you’d like to work. We’re here to help you to gain a more focused direction for your marketing to efforts to improve results. We will assist you in integrating digital marketing into your business.
We’ll work together to identify and remove barriers, and guide you to solutions that will instruct you to make the best decisions with your marketing and communication outreach.
This usually includes:
- where to start/unclog the pipes
- which platforms to use (it’s not always social media-specific)
- creating a digital messaging framework
- drafting/completing a digital marketing strategy plan
When you can do it yourself or assign a team member but you need someone to:
- coach and create a marketing strategy plan
- provide a content skeleton or ideation
- show the ropes to your team member to manage digital marketing for you
- check in with and share best practices with regard to your industry
- bi-weekly or weekly check-ins to keep the train moving forward, confirming actions are made to hit goals