This month, SMCLA is hosting a panel on social media within regulated industries. I’ll be moderating the panel! Join me on Monday evening, July 30 at the Yahoo! Community Center (corner of 26th and Broadway) in Santa Monica!
We have a great lineup of professionals in the regulated space who will be sharing their best practices and how they helped their companies step into the social media space and move the needle. You may not know this but it is tougher to manage social media in regulated industries like pharma, financial services, healthcare, and biotech because there are so many regulations they have to adhere to as well as the many acronym’d governmental organizations they have to answer to. Tougher but not impossible. You can do it with the right people on-board and on your side. I’m a living example.
Our panelists include:
- Julie Linn, VP Compliance – Green Dot
- Julie MacMedan, VP Investor Relations – Demand Media
- Dustin Luther, Head of Social Media – Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp.
- Erik Deustch, Principal – Excel PR
- Serena Ehrlich, Director of Marketing – Mogreet
- Date: Monday, July 30
- Venue: Yahoo Community Center
- 2400 Broadway, Santa Monica 90404
- Time: 6:30PM -7:15PM registration, networking and light food
- 7:15PM – 8:30PM panel discussion
- 8:30PM – 9:00PM Q&A
See you there!
Note: You can pay using a credit card but go through the PayPal prompts.