Chris has built up over 19 years of work experience in marketing, donor development and influencer relations, with an emphasis on social media marketing, project management and digital marketing strategy. She has worked with brands such as Fandango, 7-Eleven, Hallmark Channel, Hyatt Hotels, Dr. Seuss and Nima Sensor.
In addition to working with large clients, she is often found speaking or presenting workshops for business owners and entrepreneurs, such as the California Restaurant Association, Costume Designers Guild, Art Directors Guild, UCLA Extension and BlogHer. In her spare time, Chris chases after her kinderkid as a form of cardio.
- Costume Designers Guild
- Costumers Guild
- Art Directors Guild
- Goldman Sachs 10K Small Business Program
- TechMunch – Disneyland, CA
- Santa Clarita Arts Symposium
- California Restaurant Association – OC
- Latina Lifestyle Bloggers Conference
- UCLA Extension
- Women at Work
- Peter F. Drucker School of Management
- Keck Graduate Institute
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International – LA (HSMAI-LAX)
- Social Media Club LA (SMCLA)