Chris has built up over 19 years of work experience in marketing, donor development and influencer relations, with an emphasis on social media marketing, project management and digital marketing strategy. She has worked with brands such as Fandango, 7-Eleven, Crown Media (Hallmark Channel), Hyatt Hotels, Dr. Seuss Enterprises, and Nima Sensor.
She specializes in helping woman-owned small businesses grow their digital presence through coaching and consulting.
In addition to working 1×1 with clients, she is part of of the marketing faculty for the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program.
Chris enjoys teaching digital marketing workshops to small business owners and entrepreneurs, such as the California Restaurant Association, Costume Designers Guild, Art Directors Guild, UCLA Extension and BlogHer.
- Magnolia Park Merchants Association
- Costume Designers Guild
- Costumers Guild
- Art Directors Guild
- Goldman Sachs 10K Small Business Program
- TechMunch – Disneyland, CA
- Santa Clarita Arts Symposium
- California Restaurant Association – OC
- Latina Lifestyle Bloggers Conference
- UCLA Extension
- Women at Work
- Peter F. Drucker School of Management
- Keck Graduate Institute
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International – LA (HSMAI-LAX)
- Social Media Club LA (SMCLA)
<!-- TradeDoubler site verification 3212045 -->