This is an oldie but a goodie. I still see company Facebook Pages whose URLS end with something like: http://www.facebook.com/MyAwesomeBabyStore-1038378402udm927492924834.
Why not customize your Facebook URL to: http://www.facebook.com/MyAwesomeBabyStore?
1. You must be an Admin of the Company page.
2. When you’re logged into Facebook, go to your Company Page.
3. Click on About on the left-side column.
4. Click on Edit Page Info at the upper right corner.
5. Click on Edit in the Username section.
6. Add your preferred page name in the box.
If the username you want is already taken or not approved, you’ll need to choose a different one. Make sure the username you’re trying to create follows the guidelines for custom usernames.
7. Hit Continue. It may take a few hours for Facebook to approve it and propagate it. Or it may be instantaneously approved!
Happy name change!
- Keep your page name as close as possible to your business name.
- You can only use letters (A-Z), numbers (0-9), or a period (“.”). No spaces or dashes allowed.
- Keep it easy to remember/spell. Don’t complicate it for your customers.
- Don’t add “.com” at the end. No need.